Quarter Bison (Deposit)
– Payment here is for a deposit to reserve your share. Please see below for complete details on the ordering process.
– Each quarter yields the below cuts:
- NY Strip Steaks – approx. 3.75 – 4.5 lbs
- Ribeye Steaks – approx. 3.75 – 4.5 lbs
- Tenderloin Steaks – approx. 1.25 – 1.75 lbs
- Sirloin Steaks – approx. 3.75 – 5 lbs
- Chuck Roast – approx. 3 lbs
- Back & Short Ribs – approx. 3.5 – 4 lbs
- Stew Meat – approx. 5 lbs
- 1-pound packages of ground bison – approx. 35 lbs
- 2 – 4 soup bones – great for making stock or for dog treats!
CONTACT US FOR CUSTOM CUTTING FOR HALF OR WHOLE ANIMAL PURCHASES.
How to order
At Gleason Bison, our priority is healthy animals, healthy soil, and healthy communities. Our data-backed management allows us to provide you and your family healthy meat that is independently verified to have positive ecological impact. Selling meat in bulk (quarters, halves, or whole animals) allows us to ensure that our 100% grass-fed meat is harvested in as humane a manner as possible.
If you have never bought in bulk before, a quarter bison is approximately 70 - 80 lbs of meat and fills about 3 cubic feet.
The cost of the meat is $17.99/lb. With each quarter weighing approximately 70-80 pounds, the total cost is around $1,350.00. We do not know the exact weight until all of the steaks, ground, stew meat, roasts, and soup bones have been cut and packaged, so we collect a portion of the total cost up front and the remaining balance is due on delivery of your meat.
Here are the steps that will get meat from our pasture to your table:
- Place your $640 deposit for your bison quarter.
- You will then be contacted with expected dates for when your meat will be ready.
- Your animal is taken to a local butcher where the meat is dry-aged 14 days before being processed, packaged, frozen, and is ready to be delivered to your door.
- Upon delivery of your meat, you will receive an invoice for the remaining balance of the quarter based on the total weight.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.